Heaton Moor Funeral Directors
Award-winning independent funeral directors serving South Manchester and Stockport, including Didsbury, Heaton Moor and Heaton Mersey.
At the heart of the Natural Endings ethos is a desire to help families to have a beautiful, unique and fitting farewell for their loved one.
We are happy to provide you with a no-commitment estimate of costs.
Our Service to You
We provide a very personal service that includes taking time to gain an understanding of you and your family’s values and beliefs and what is important to you.
We work closely with you and can either fulfil your ideas or offer appropriate suggestions for creating a funeral that reflects your loved ones unique personality. The farewell can be full of love, pride and even hope as well as acknowledging the sadness of your loss.
We understand that lives are busy at this time and that there is lots to do. By appointment we can visit you at home, to take arrangements and give you a no-commitment estimate. Alternatively you can visit us at the funeral home in Chorlton.
We are independent funeral directors and so can be very flexible on your funeral choices. We don’t offer funeral ‘packages’, each funeral is tailored to meet your individual needs. We also offer pre-payment funeral plans.
We provide a full funeral service including arranging and conducting the funeral.
- 24-hour funeral arranging service.
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to the funeral home.
- Repatriation to and from abroad.
- Private chapel of rest with viewing by appointment.
- All care of deceased including female care for female deceased. Family involvement in this process if desired.
- Making all the necessary funeral arrangements, including visiting you at home.
- Liaison with church or funeral venue, clergy or non-religious funeral leader, cemetery or crematorium, hospital, deceased’s GP and coroners (if applicable).
- Advice on registering a death and certification, and advice about help with funeral costs.
- Newspaper obituaries / death notices.
Green or alternative funerals, cremations and woodland burials
We are happy to arrange civil or humanist funerals as well as religious ones. In these cases we introduce you to a humanist celebrant or civil funeral leader. Alternatively we can support you to lead the service yourselves.
Following a cremation, there are many options for the remains, such as for ashes to be placed in an urn, buried in the Garden of Remembrance at the crematorium, or scattered at sea.
We are recognised for our experience and are regularly asked to comment and contribute to BBC television and radio programs as well as broadsheet newspaper articles.
Coffins and funeral transport
We provide a large selection of coffins including traditional caskets, biodegradable eco-coffins, and decorative coffins.
Your choice of funeral transport including traditional black hearse and limousines, (black or white) horse drawn hearse, silver hearse and limousines, VW Beetle Hearse, motorbike hearses, vintage hearses, and even a vintage lorry.
If you have had a bereavement and would like to talk to someone about funeral arrangements please telephone our 24 hour number 0161 969 6690.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org