We can offer a huge range of decorative coffins made from 100% recycled strengthened cardboard.
Chose from nature scenes (sunsets, sunflowers, poppy fields, harvests) or animals (leopard print, tiger print zebra print), to sports (including football coffins, golf coffins, tennis coffins), flags, hobbies and interests.
Or, you can also have your own photographs made into a design – please enquire.
- We only provide decorative coffins as part of a funeral that you’re arranging with Natural Endings.
- We do not sell decorative coffins for national delivery
- All our coffins come with a bio-degradable waterproof lining and a second unbleached cosmetic cotton lining
- Also see commonly asked questions about buying an eco-coffin from Natural Endings.
- Suitable for traditional burial, woodland burial or cremation.
Why is this decorative coffin not available for delivery, and for collection only?
We’re sorry, but because the coffin comes assembled (i.e. it is not flat pack for your own assembly), there is not a courier service service set-up to be able to deliver the coffin to you or your funeral director. It is also made-to-order. We only provide this cardboard coffin as part of a funeral that you’re arranging with Natural Endings.
How can I purchase/order?
We only provide this cardboard coffin as part of a funeral that you’re arranging with Natural Endings. If you chose this coffin as part of your funeral, we accept payment using a credit or debit card, or by bank transfer. Please note, there is no VAT charged on coffins.
Will you send me a receipt?
We will send you a receipt that can be claimed with the rest of the funeral expenses from the deceased’s estate at a later date.
What size shall I order?
When we receive your order or enquiry, we will contact you to ask for the details of your funeral director or sometimes the hospital. With your permission, we will call your funeral director (or sometimes the hospital) to discuss the size of coffin required. We’ll then send you a final email confirmation so that you can check that all the details are correct before we confirm your order.
Do I need a nameplate?
Cemeteries and crematoriums require that the coffin is identified with a nameplate. You could print one off your computer on cardboard or even paint or draw one as long as it has the person’s legal name on it.
What is your returns policy?
We want you to be entirely happy with your purchase. You have the right to cancel your purchase within 28 days of the transaction, but please ensure:
- The goods are returned intact (not open and not unpacked) and that the coffin is wrapped in its original packaging to protect it in transit.
- All original delivery labels are removed.
- Due to health and safety laws we cannot accept any coffin that has contained a dead person.
Please note we may charge a collection fee for returned items.
Please visit our commonly asked questions about buying an eco-coffin from Natural Endings.