We provide a full funeral service including arranging and conducting the funeral.
We understand that lives are busy at this time and that there is lots to do.
By appointment we can visit you at home, if you wish, to take arrangements and give you a no-commitment estimate.
- 24 hour funeral arranging service in Manchester, Cheshire, and areas of South Lancashire.
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to the funeral home.
- Repatriation to and from abroad.
- Private chapel of rest with viewing by appointment.
- All care of deceased including female care for female deceased. Family involvement in this process if desired.
- Making all the necessary funeral arrangements, including visiting you at home.
- Liaison with church or funeral venue, clergy or non-religious funeral leader, cemetery or crematorium, hospital, deceased’s GP and coroners (if applicable).
- Advice on registering a death and certification, and advice about help with funeral costs.
- Newspaper obituaries/ death notices.
If you have had a bereavement and would like to talk to someone about funeral arrangements please telephone our 24 hour number 0161 969 6690, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funerals arranged in:
Chorlton, Sale, Altrincham, Bowdon, Hale, East Didsbury, West Didsbury, Withington, Stretford, Stockport, Heaton Chapel, Alderley Edge, Handforth, Woodford, Poynton, Disley, Bollington, Cheadle Hulme, Hazel Grove, High Lane, Marple, Bredbury, Denton, Hyde, Heaton Moor, Gatley, Fallowfield, Tameside, Partington, Urmston, Irlam, Stretford, Eccles, Moss Side, Levenshulme, Reddish, Droylsdon, Gorton, Old Trafford, Salford, Sale Moor, Hale, Worsley, Swinton, Prestwich, Whitefield, Bolton, Knutsford, Wilmslow, Lymm, Leigh, Newton-le-Willows, Oldham, Saddleworth, Uppermill, Warrington.